What: Warehouse Manager.
Details: Full and part time positions.
The ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced working in a retail warehouse with inventory controls.
- Familiar with the process of receiving shipments, checking packing slips and tagging new products and operating Inventory control via computer data system.
- Excellent counting skills and attention to minute details between similar looking products
- Prepared for physical labor like lifting boxes and carrying merchandise between locations
- Neat at folding apparel
- Prepared to receive several instructions at once
The warehouse operates from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
How to apply: Please follow this link to make an application: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDZWTGktYjEtX3U4V20xRnZFa0g4alE6MA Please note on the application you are applying for warehouse position
What: Flex Pool Officers
Who: Whelan SFI Security
Details: Whelan SFI Security is currently hiring for the position of flex pool officers in the DC, and Baltimore areas.
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible to work multiple accounts in the specific areas, and may be asked to cover shifts with little notice.
Qualified individuals will need to have reliable transportation, good customer service skills, be energetic, able to adapt quickly to change, possess excellent oral and written communication, and be a professional.
A DC security license, and a MD security license is preferred.
Compensation: DC AREA--$14.00 & BALTIMORE AREA--$12.00
How to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more resources at http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/jjj/. You can search for the most recent jobs postings by the type of work you’re seeking.